Pages

Friday, 6 January 2012

Callum's a star!

Just popping in to share with you a card I made for my hubby, Callum. He came home last night very pleased that he had successfully finished a project at work and had been given high praise from his boss. The company are so impressed with his work they are investing a great deal of money into his project and it will be run on a global level. So he deserved to be pleased with himself and I am very proud of him.
So here is my card for him:


I am entering this into the challenge at The Case Study Challenge this week. I took my inspiration from the sentiment in this week's card by Jen and also by the baby blue of the balloon.
 Here is Jen's card:

  
 I did start wanting to use my balloon stamp but changed direction when I saw Maureen's  card for this challenge.
However I may still have a go at the balloon card over the weekend.

And well done to you hubby xx

Used in the card:
paper-Dovecraft-Back to basics, stampin' up
Star sizzilit
Whispers blue ink

4 comments:

  1. So happy for Callum and even lovelier that you are recognizing him too! Tell him job well done from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you and your husband! Creative take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news for Callum!! And what a sweet wife you are for making such a loving, thoughtful card :) Love your inspirational details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card for super news! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

//