Pages

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Sunny Sunday in London

Just the days I love......sunny, cold and crisp.

Yesterday I made a card for the Case Study Challenge.

The inspiration card this week was by Jen Rzasa. Jen has used the trend of negative die cutting and this is what I have taken from her card to make this:


I used my swirly die cut in the Big Shot to make this card and then just layered it with this simple pink and blue card. Added the sentiment and a few gems.  The colour combo I used was inspired by the colour challenge at My Time Made Easy
I do like these CAS cards!

Yesterday Callum and went to town for a Japanese meal and to catch a movie-just the way we love to spend the day if we are not in our craft room! How did you spend your Saturday??

Used in the card:
flourish die cut
Kanban crafts gems
Papermill direct card
Wild Rose studio sentiment rubber stamp
Whispers ink

8 comments:

  1. luv the pink swirly flourish...a pretty color combo too...thanks for joining us at CASE Study...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rocking your Big Shot! Such a fun card Sandie! We had fun celebrating Madeleine's birthday yesterday! Cold, crisp and sunny here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours on this, Sandie!! I had errands to run, food shopping and a workout at the gym before going home and playing a bit in my studio :) Lovely day...then we got snow last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink flourish certainly has the wow factor, Sandie!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose such wonderful, bold colors for this card, Sandie! I love that pretty flourish. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi, I like the flourish backed in pink making it pop on the navy! Thanks for joining us again at MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty use of the Pretty Palette colors! Love the flourish (my favs)! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very striking with your colors!! Thanks for playing with us in this week's Pretty Palette Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

//