Pages

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Thanks

I have not been crafting for a few days as my Mum and Dad have been visiting. We had a good time but now I am ready to chill. So yesterday I got to do some crafting. My Mum's friend, Kay, used to make cards but lost interest and has given me all her left over craft stash. She had so much stuff. I am now overloaded with card, gems, flowers, charms and much more. It is going to take forever to sort through the stuff. I am like a kid on Xmas day!

So my card today is a thank you card for Kay for her generosity.


I saw Jen Rzasa's card on this week's challenge at Case Study and just loved the CAS look of it especially the strips of twine. It is the twine that I took from the photo to inspire my card. The colours are from this weeks challenge at Colour Throwdown. And I am also going to enter it into the 'Thanks' challenge at challenge up your life
Have a good day x


Used in my card:
Hero Arts 'say it again' sentiment
Funky Flowers-craftline
Kanban gems
Jute twine-not on the high street
nessabilities die cute-flower and oval
ink-potters clay memento

5 comments:

  1. simple and elegant card, I love the color and ink... Thanks for playing with Challenge up your life, best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet...the flower is soooo cute...hope your week is amazing!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great visit with your mum and dad and always perfect to get more crafting goodies! Your card is a great take on Jen's card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you! this card is fantastic- she will love it. the colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAntastic warm earth-colours! I like your design! Great job :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

//