Pages

Monday, 6 February 2012

Tweet Tweet to you!

Just popping in to share my card with you for the Case Study challenge. The card to 'case' was designed by Karola Witczak. I chose my inspiration from the bird in the centre of the card. My photo is not too good and the sentiment does stand out a lot more than it does here!


Very plain and simple but kinda cute I thought!

The colours I chose from the palette this week at My Time Made Easy -lemon, teal and cherry.

Enjoy your Monday x

Used in the card:
ink-whispers azures seas
paper-papermill direct, back to basics
baker's twine-stash
sizix bird die cut

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the simplicity! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sweet bird and your lovely wrapped twine :) Thanks for playing with us over on the CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, this is so sweet! I always love the addition of twine! So glad that you joined us again at MTME pretty palette this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love the clean and simple approach you took with this card! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

//