Pages

Sunday, 18 March 2012

We love our Handbags!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums out there. I hope you are having a truly indulgent day.

My card today was inspired Laura Bassen's card for this week challenge at Case Study. I loved the lay out of this card with the clean line of the twine. I was also drawn to the colour combo this week at Just Us Girls-who doesn't love the combo of pink, green and cream! The  Allsorts challenge this week is for 'Three of a Kind' so my card will also be suitable for this.

This was lovely to make......handbags, gems, and the most gorgeous fabric ribbon.....lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon x


Stamp-Hero Arts
Ink-black tuxedo memento
gems-kanban crafts
Ribbon is from a local gift shop called 'Map' Holloway road, London.

4 comments:

  1. the handbags are wonderful Sandie!! I love the gem clasps. So glad you were able to play along with Just Us Girls!

    PS The photo looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! What a chic card! Loving those handbags! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute handbags Sandie! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Clean and Simple look you used for your Handbag card.... Very pretty!
    I enjoyed my visit to your blog so much I just became a follower..
    Stop by my place too and maybe you will follow me too!

    ReplyDelete

//