Pages

Sunday, 22 April 2012

And another Wedding!

Next weekend one of my very dearest friends get married and then in June Callum's best friend Tim gets married. So today I have Tim and Kerry's card to share with you.

I was inspired by Laurie Schmidlin's card this week on Case Study challenge blog. It was the distinctive look of the heart that really caught my eye and it got me thinking of what to do for this card. Then when I saw the sketch on the challenge blog Cas-ual Fridays the idea just popped into my head and this is what I came up with:


I used the sizziz dies for both hearts. The solid heart is full of glitter but hard to see in this light. I decided against putting a sentiment on the front and stamped 'congratulations' on the inside. I added the few gems just to make the first heart stand out more-this heart is raised.
I will also enter this into the 'dies and punches' challenge at Lexis Creations

I am pleased with this card and hoping that Tim and Kerry like it!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

9 comments:

  1. fabulous card, luv the hearts

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sandie. You got it so right: clean, no-fuss. Really really love it. I have no doubt Tim and Kerry will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I bet this sparkles even more IRL! Great job with those hearts!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Your friends will love it :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweet simplicity of the hearts and the tiny pops of red. A beautiful card for your friends! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and quite soothing in the neutral colors-but it carries a punch with the red accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
    Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apologies for the time delay in posting here. Both Kerry and myself loved the card and very much appreciate the personal touch ! xx

    ReplyDelete

//