Pages

Monday, 7 May 2012

Fashion Fades............

But style remains the same!

How true and and as each year goes by this becomes more important. We have to remember being 40+ in a mini skirt may no longer cut it (she says after just packing a little denim mini skirt......holidays don't count-right???).

My card today was inspired by Aga's case card for this weeks Case Study challenge.


There was quite a few things about Aga's card that inspired me but the main reason I wanted to 'case' this card was the use of the patterned background combined with the bold colours. I kept with the basic layout and used this funky paper that is probably more fashion than style!!. This digi sentiment from Create with TLC.  I have had this sentiment for a while because I wanted to use it for my sister-in-law, Linda. Her Birthday is in June....now she is a woman who has heaps of stlye!

And here is Aga's inspiration card:



Well I am off on hols tomorrow night and have so far only managed to pre-schedule one post. If the final packing goes well I may make another card tomorrow but if not, I will be MIA until the end of May-see you then! xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes Linda does have heeps of style! This card will be perfect for her..love that fun paper! Have a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is style plus, I can see you used a little inspiration from the layout and I am loving the background. Thanks for playing at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN patterned paper and great sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love that print paper...super fun and sexy :) LOVE the sentiment :) Thanks for playing over on CASE Study and have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

//