Pages

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Happy May Day

Can you believe it is May already?? It'll be Xmas card making time before we know it!

Today I tried my new Woodgrain impression plate from Papertrey ink.  I have seen lots of you crafting bloggers use this woodgrain plate and have always loved it and finally I have my own (thanks to coz Lynn).

I was inspired by the gorgeous butterfly on Laurie Schmidlin's card for Case Study this week. I did my own CAS interpretation of Laurie's card and used the colours on the challenge this week at The Play Date Cafe:


I stamped the butterfly (wild rose stamp), cut it out and just attached it to the ribbon and added a little gem.

And to finish a photo of me and my cousin Lynn when she came to visit me last week-this is before the big girlie shop. I am sure many of you will know recognise and know Lynn from the crafting world!

6 comments:

  1. Pure love Sandie...fabulous take on the color challenge...and love how you are rocking the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I really think I need that impression plate - I love this CAS design!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the woodgrain, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, and what a fun photo of you and Lynn! How cool that she's your cousin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous photo of you and Lynn! I don't know if you know, but I've adopted myself into her family so that makes us cozs too!! LOL LOVE the woodgrain and that sweet gorgeous butterfly...you rocked both these challlenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic of you and Lynn!

    Beautiful card--love the woodgrain! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

//