Pages

Sunday, 27 May 2012

What do Dads do???

Well lots of things....some the same for all of us and some unique to just us. BUT what my Dad for does for me is...........make this world a better place!

And my card today is for my Dad. It will be for Father's Day and when I saw the challenge of using designer paper to make a masculine CAS card on Cas-ual Fridays, I thought this was a great opportunity to design a card in the style I love, using my new stampin' up paper (purchased as I loved the retro masculine feel to the designs). However this proved to be a real challenge for me until I re-looked at Case Study challenge card this week by Agnieszka that I mentioned yesterday. And suddenly the idea came into my head!

I did have trouble cutting out the letters-all hand done!! That was Sunday afternoon sorted, whilst hubby worked on his new music track, in our combined 'creative room' ( our spare bedroom!)

The sentiment, again from Create with TLC, is so perfect for my Dad.


And just so you can see the sentiment more clearly-here it is:


Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe you hand cut those letters...I was thinking did she get a die cut alphabet? They are fabulous!!! Love your take on the challenge. I'm sure your dad will have a big smile on his face when you give him this. Thanks so much for playing over at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great DAD card...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those letters look like a project Dad would love...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, what a super sweet card for your dad...love that sentiment and those HUGE letters :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study again this week! Me thinks you are addicted now!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment and awesome masculine card. Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT job cutting those letters out by hand!!! Love the masculine colors and the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cool card! Your dad's will love it... for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is wonderful~! Great layout.
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your masculine card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Sandie, I love the handcut letters. You must be so patient.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bold lettering. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stamp is SO perfect, isn't it.... what a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

//