Pages

Monday, 18 June 2012

A Play Date Case

Happy Monday to you all,

When I saw the colours-azure, raspberry and blackberry-this week on The Play Date Cafe I knew I wanted to make a card using these but for days I have hunted my stash for some card that could be considered 'blackberry' (I haven't any ink this colour).  Finally today I found a tiny piece of scrap that was just big enough for my leaf die cut. I had wanted the main focus of my card to be a flower with die cut leaves as I had been inspired by Joy's feature card on this week's challenge at Case Study. And I have used the PTI impession plate for texture.

Here is my case of Joy' card, using Play Date's colours:


I have used:
sentiment: paper smooches,
Impression plate: PTI
ink: wild plum ranger
die cut-sizzix leaves
button, felt flower-stash

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - love the flower and leaves! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful. I love how you used those colors, and this is a terrific CASE of Joy's lovely card. I've got my case of hers ready to post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you use that impression plate, you'll never look back! LOL!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize that flower :) Don't you just love Joy's cards? I think they are beautiful and I love your CASE of her card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! LOVE that felt, buttoned flower! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, felt and fun Paper Smooches! That blossom really pops! Love it! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card, I love the background, it's so pretty. Great that you found that card for the leaves too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love that vellum leaf accent paired with that fab pink flower :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

//