Pages

Sunday, 29 July 2012

Hello Again!

Hello crafting buddies,

Again I have not posted for a week but today I had a short spurt of inspiration whilst blog hopping when I saw Kristii's  card on Case Study. I loved the medallions in the background. As my mojo is in low gear at the moment I decided to stick to her layout and background colours. I am not a fan of using birds on cards so added this oversize flower and a medallion button I came across in my stash-rather elegant I thought (gosh that did sound very British....must be the influence of the Olympics!)
The sentiment font seemed to match perfectly. Another Thank you card to add to my collection.


I am also going to enter this into the 'use it twice' challenge at Simply Create Too

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and here is Kristii's card I 'cased'.

5 comments:

  1. Sandie: Your card is so beautiful. Glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #18 - "Use it Twice"


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the kraft and cream combo. Beautiful Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply spiffing, Sandie! A touch of Jeeves and Wooster for ya! LOL. Understated elegance - your forte and you never disappoint! The Opening Ceremony? ...breathtaking! We're still talking about it - a prodigious production! Going to be hard to top this one! You should be rightfully chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card with all that kraft! I am getting Olympic Fever! LOVE seeing your beautiful country :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love the vintage/rustic style of it!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study! :)
    Hugs!
    x
    P.S I loved the opening ceremony and now can't stop watching every. single. event!

    ReplyDelete

//