Pages

Friday, 31 August 2012

Case #106

Happy Friday........so that means.....time to kick off those heels, pour a drink and party!

Firsltly I would like to apologise for my wonky photo. I haven't had a drink (honestly!!), my photo skills just were not too hot today.........its that Friday feeling!!

This week Case Study really helped me out with some motivation because they asked us to 'case' ourselves. Now this gave me the push I needed to do some cards for my family who wanted cards similar to ones I have done before. I am not so keen on doing this as I like to try something different but this challenge enthused me to get down to it. So here is my new card (the original card is a the bottom of this post)


I was going to use the same sentiment but found this one I had saved a while ago from Create with TLC and decided on a different shoe stamp-this is from hero arts.

And the inside of my card has a little extra kick!


Now off to kick off my heels and have a drink........too old to party! But before I go here is the original card:


5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I took the day off so I'm ready for a cocktail too! Divine case of yourself Sandie. Love both versions...and that you stamped inside the card. I need to do that!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie,
    Thanks for your email, I moderated your link as requested. I've got a request as well, if you could link to your specific posts in the future, instead of the whole blog, that would be super :)
    Super sassy cards, love them all! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards.......elegantly stated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polka dot heels - perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie these are so sassy! I totally agree with Chupa! :) Nice shoes! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete

//