Pages

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Celebrate Case

Hello crafting buddies,

Yes I have been absent again but today I needed some serious stress relief so got in some inky time to ease the mind!
Case Study are continuing to celebrate their Anniversary and this week they have challenged us to case one of their fab team of designers. I have chosen to case Aimes. I have been an admirer of her work for a long time now. Her style to me is very CAS with elegance. I often visit her blog to gain inspiration. I have used all PTI products on my card as Aimes is a lover of PTI (plus I got a parcel of PTI goodies last week!!)

Here is my card:

The card I cased can be seen here on Aimes's photostream-check it out and be inspired.
 
I am also entering this into the challenge '3 of a kind' at Created with Love

Just a quick dash today as now have to go back to the funding application that has me stressed and need of crafting time!!

11 comments:

  1. Sandie I ♥ your card! Do you know that I say that sentiment for birthdays all the time?! So very, very me! :)
    So flattered that you CASEd me and thank you so much for your sweet and kind words!
    Thanks for joining the fun on CASE Study too of course! :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this...way to rock that dress form die! So awesome! And...did you see you won the goodies over at a Passion for PaperTrey yesterday! Go take a peek so that you can email them! PS Love the gems and the touch of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love these little dress forms!! Awesome CASE :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, you got the dress form! I LOVE that die! So stylish :) Thanks for celebrating 2 years with us over on CASE Study...I think you are thoroughly hooked now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandie. This is great and I love the dress images all in different colours, very stylish. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! How stunningly stylish!!! Love what you've done to those dress-forms. The colours are perfect. Suitably de-stressed, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab CAS card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is a wonderful card for CAS. Love the images as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very chic card! I love the dress forms and the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the purple/black combo and the fabulous CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card…very nicely done.

    DT Member CWLC

    ReplyDelete

//