Pages

Saturday, 29 September 2012

Find a Heart.

At last the weekend is here crafting chums and time to chill with your loved ones.

My card today was inspired by Torico's card this week on Case Study.  I was drawn to the focal centre image and die, the faded inky background and the gorgeous sentiment. And, with these in mind, I came up with this:


I have roughly blended and smudged the ink to reflect the background on Torica's card. The digi sentiment from Ginger House and I used my favourite linen impression plate from PTI.

This card has to be for my hubby as the sentiment is perfect, the inside I have stamped 'I did......I found you' Not sure when he will get this but I always like to have a card on standby for him.

I hope you are all as lucky as me and have found that heart!


And here is Torica's card:

5 comments:

  1. Oh this sentiment is so beautiful and true...and your take on the inspiration card is fabulous Sandie! Hope you and Callum are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...what's he done?! LOL!
    This so sweet. Callum will love this...for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that impression plate really shines on this card, Sandie! I'm a sucker for it! ;D
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, you are getting me all teary eyed, Sandie! What a heartfelt, beautiful sentiment for your dh :) I hope you give it to him soon! It's never too late to tell our wonderful husbands how much we love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sponged heart is beautiful, and what a lovely sentiment to go with it. The texture you added with the impression plate is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

//