Pages

Monday, 10 September 2012

Time to Sparkle!

Happy, Happy Monday,

Popping in to share my sparkly Christmas card for this week's Case Study challenge.

This month Torico is our muse. I liked the layout of her card especially how the image overlapped the centre circle. I took this idea and instead of a circle went with 2 over sized snowflakes-cut using my new PTI dies. I played around with colours and just loved this rich purple against the white, added some sparkle and here we go:


So one more Xmas card down........quite a few to go!!

And here is Torico's card:

8 comments:

  1. You got me started again on my Christmas cards. I made a few yesterday that I'll post later this week. Don't you love the fabulous dies? Those snowflakes are gorgeous in the rich purple.

    PS I am using baby wipes now.....I didn't make that very clear on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflakes and just stunning and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome, Sandie! Love those humungous snow flakes. Oh yes, this is one bold Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous, Sandie! Those snowflakes are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not have thought of the purple for Christmas but your card looks stunning! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful monochromatic card, Sandie! I love the purple for snowflake diecut!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lush snowflake! So very pretty!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

//