Pages

Thursday, 20 September 2012

You Colour My World!

Today I have played in my craft room (the corner of our spare bedroom!) and had lots of inky fun. I am so chuffed as I got to use all my new ink pads thanks to the 'rainbow' challenge this week on Just Us Girls. I wanted to use my chevron stamps, one in each colour of the rainbow, and was very happy to see I had all these colours. Then when checking out the challenge on Case Study an idea popped into my head when I saw Torica's card here. I wanted a fun image and checked out Torica's own digi images on her site Birdie Brown.
I found the perfect image and sentiment to go with the rainbow challenge.

And here is my super, colourful, cheerful card:


This is a very different card for me and not really my style-I actually did some colouring!-but it was fun to make.
I will be giving this to my hubby when I go away in a few weeks for a break with my family. He has to stay at home and work so this is to make sure he doesn't forget me and have too much fun being 'Sandie' free!!

And here is Torica's card:



2 comments:

  1. Super fun...love those trendy chevrons! And I'm sure Callum will absolutely love this Sandie. So glad you could play along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and super trendy with those chevrons!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

//