Pages

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Your time to shine!

Happy Saturday,

I had a lot of fun yesterday playing around with blending inks to come up with this autumn card. Today I decided to continue playing around blending inks to make a sunset. I was inspired to do this as a result of 2 challenges this week-Casology's 'sky' challenge and by Torico's card over on Case Study's. I saw the negative heart die on Torico's card and decided this would be ideal to convert to a circle and be the template for my sunset. I love these birds (PTI' grunge me' stamps) flying into the sunset and this PTI sentiment seemed a perfect fit.


I am going to give this to my Brother for his Birthday. I am hoping he will appreciate my attempt at art! He paints and I ave 3 pieces of his work in my lounge and have commissioned him to do a sunset painting for my bedroom-how great to wake up every morning to a gorgeous sunset!

Thanks for popping by and enjoy your weekend x

And here is Torico's card:




11 comments:

  1. There you go playing with ink again! Top marks...as usual! Gorgeous sunset. Those colours are absolutely yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sunset sky! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunset and those birds look great. I didn't even recognize them as the Grunge Me birds. Thanks for playing along at CAsology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky Sandie. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ~ great take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely take on both challenges!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, he will LOVE it! What a gorgeous sunset! Reminds me of the one we had tonight :) LOL, I do love CAS, but I can't give up my other "all on" style either! I'm just going to keep mixing it up! LOL Thanks for playing wtih us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh! This is beautiful! Love your technique too! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! I hope to see more of your work there! :)

    ReplyDelete

//