Pages

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Caught A Bug??

Happy Tuesday crafting chums,

I am popping in to share my card for Case Study's challenge this week. I was inspired by the blocks of colour in Angeline's card, you can take a look at her card here. I took the idea of blocks and the actual colour scheme used and came up with this:


I used these paper smooches stamps and embossed the card stock to match the dots on the plaster stamp. I rounded off the edges to match the corners of the plasters.

A fun card to make and it is a shame somebody has to be ill to receive it!!

Have a fun day x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the multi colors...and the pastels are perfect for a get well card!

    PS I received THE MOST BEAUTIFUL card from you yesterday! Made me smile from ear to ear! Gorgeous and so thoughtful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to be ill to receive it? A bargain for this gorgeous card! I'm off to shop for a cold! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Sandie! I love the stamping and that you even rounded the corners to make the design look cohesive!

    ReplyDelete

//