Pages

Monday, 1 April 2013

Hello Again!

Hello my crafting friends,

I am now home after 2 weeks in hospital and am so pleased to be back visiting all your blogs. My crafting mojo is trying to come back but it is on slow speed! So today I decided to just get ink to paper and have a go at some simple CAS cards inspired by a few challenges. Whilst I was away some SU goodies arrived so I had a play with one stamping set today and actually made a couple of cards.
Today I am sharing with you a card that was inspired by Julie Ebersole's card at Case Study. I loved the CAS design and the striking flowers plus the rounded corner-see her card at the bottom of this post.
I took this inspiration and made a thank you card that is being posted off to the staff who looked after me whilst in hospital.


I am going to enter this into the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS-Spring
CAS on Sunday-Thank you

And here is Julie's card:
03.28

I will be back tomorrow with another card made using the same flower stamp-'Summer Silhouettes' from SU.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back, Sandie!!!! Missed you soo much. Hope all is well and we'll be seeing more of your lovely cards.BTW, I like this one...the colours are great! Happy Easter, my dear friend!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Sandie! So good to see you back in blog land. A fresh take with you card. Perfect! Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, my friend! The staff will love this card. It is so fresh and clean! I hope you are going ok and can't wait to see more of your cards. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandie. Welcome back. I hope you have a full and speedy recovery. Great to have you joining us again. Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Sending healing hugs.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you were in the hospital...hope you are recovery well! Your card is wonderfully CAS! The yellow gives it a nice pop! Take care of yourself and take it slow....and thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there-What a lovely clean and simple card,really shows off those pretty flowers :)Best wishes,Nessa.

    ReplyDelete

//