Pages

Friday, 4 October 2013

Home Again!

Hello my crafting friends,

We got back from a very sunny Cyprus on Wednesday night. We had a very relaxing time. I have a few photos to share with you at the bottom of this post.

I have a card for you today that is for Fresh Squeezed Stamps Birthday Bash. I knew the Fresh Squeezed Sentiment I wanted to use. The card came together when I was inspired by Elena's mood board for this week's challenge at Case Study.  I loved the colours she used for her party decorations and decided to go with these. And the pie suited the sentiment perfectly! This card is a case of one of own I did a while ago but this one I wanted to use all FSS stamps, different colours and with added gems and an enamel dot-first time I have used these! I also very carefully masked the sentiment so I could use the two colours.





And a couple of holiday pics for you-me and hubby:


And me showing off my tan!



Enjoy your Friday x

                  

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And you bring with you a slice of happy - me like!!! Looking good, my dear friend. The tan really really suits you! Handsome couple!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back :) ur card looks great and you look even better with all that tan on you.... Ooooooo
    You and ur husband look great
    Together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Sandie, you look so well rested. Excellent cads using the FSS and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Sandie ... looks as though you and DH had a great time ... what a fabulous tan! Brilliant card, love the texture and so clever linking the mood board pie with the sentiment ... inspired! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a tan! I never get a color like this, I'm always pale as a ghost! You and hubby are looking great together. Your card is fab, I love the placement of the sentiment in the corner and there's fun movement in the gems and those blue things that I don't know how I would call. :) Good night! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and a fab tan too! You look so happy! Thanks so much for joining us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

//