Pages

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Celebrate in Style!


It is nearly time for us to ring in the New Year so today I have another celebration card. This card is for the challenge at Case Study. I was inspired by this card from Aimes. I loved her use of the doily stamp and immediately I saw it, off I went to do my own CASE of this card. And here is what I came up with:




I have embossed the doily stamp and added some gems and a sequin in the middle (thank you Nonni for my gorgeous sequins!)

I will also enter this into Less is More-week 105, Kraft and Kreme.

The inspiration this week at Case Study is from Cath at Moxie Fab.

Enjoy a peaceful Sunday x


14 comments:

  1. Definitely celebrating in style with this delightful doily design! I love it! I'm so happy that my own card inspired you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Sandie and loving that touch of colour too...

    Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply delightful, Sandie ... delicate and delicious! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish and beautiful! You know my love for doilies so this couldn't be much more perfect. :) I love the look of kraft with white. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and beautiful, I am glad to be back and checking up on ur creations. Looks like I missed a lot. Wish you a very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Sandie. So simple yet really striking. I love the embossed look but still have problems with the card warping, especially with panels like this. Any tips? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, my friend! Beautifully embossed with just the right amount of sparkle...in purple! Wishing you a spectacular New Year!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how white looks on kraft! This is a beautiful design!
    Wishing you all the best for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such perfect stamping and embossing. The addition of the gems make it so pretty. Happy New Year Sandie.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delicate BEAUTY this is Sandie! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sandie - hope you celebrated in style. Looking forward to DTing with you at STAMPlorations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!! The sentiment under the embossed doily is just perfect! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously late in visiting your card for our Christmas challenge!
    This is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

//