Pages

Monday, 20 January 2014

Time Out Sneak Peek 1!

Happy Monday my friends,

I am here to let you know that Time Out Challenges is giving you a sneak peak at its first challenge today. I will let into a little secret..........it is called:

'Inspired by words'

Want to know more??? Well...this is all I am allowed to tell you here!! Find out more by visiting Time Out Challenge here

When you visit (as I know you will...won't you??), you will see these 2 cards....before you go.....can you guess what words inspired me to make these????



Have you guessed the words?? Pop over to Time Out to find out.

My first card was influenced by Donna's card this week at Case Study-the colour, the dots, splashes and the layout. I am also going to enter it into the CAS challenge at Hiding in my Craft room, and your fav style at Sweet Stampin' Challenge-CAS is my fav style-just in case I really needed to clarify that! The grunge stamps and sentiment in this card from STAMPlorations-go check out this blog here. I am joining the DT here and we have some great challenges going on and some fab prizes! The smiley face is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

My second card I am entering into the 'text' challenge at Keep it Simple and the 'Friendship' challenge at Bloggers The stamps here are from Fresh Squeezed Stamps

Have a fun day and remember to take Time Out of your busy day to craft!


15 comments:

  1. You know how I much I like both of these! These are real Sandie cards with your CAS look and happy colors. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....Nonni! These two cards are CAS Fabulous...Love them to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous one layer beauties...in true Sandie style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandie these are FAB-u-lous!! Love the colours too!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've visited your newly created challenge blog, looking forward to the challenge start, I will definitely try and join! And I like the theme you have planned for. Love your CAS style, Sandie, my favorite would be the second one as it has a lovely sentiment and is so colorful and with great details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, my friend. Especially love the starry card: Great sentiment and very sparkly.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Sandie ... these are stunning ... the first ultra CAS is delicious ... all that glorious white space ... wow! The sentiment on your second card is so lovely, beautifully showcased with those stars and sequins! Looking forward to the launch ... following on Feedly! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are super gorgeous cards, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are gorgeous cards! Love the splashes of colour.

    Thank you for showing us your style at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your first card! So clean and so funny! Have a good week, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say that instat of have to think to look here, I became a follower. So much splendid CAS-inspiration... Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS cards.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh two great cards, but I particularly love your pared down first one! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first card is totally FAB!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cards! I love the first one! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

//