Pages

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Addicted to Stamps and More #87

At Addicted to Stamps and More it is time for our CAS challenge. We want to see clean and simple projects. You know I love this challenge as I am a CAS loving girl! My card this week was inspired by the challenge at Case Study. I loved the card by their March Muse Joni. And here is my CASE of her card:


I loved the layout and kept it the same but did my own CAS version. I used masking to give the appearance of layers instead of die cuts and faux stitching instead of real! I loved how it turned out and naturally I had to mix up my enamel dots to add a splash of unexpected colour!
 This week at Addicted to Stamps and More our Guest Designer is the super talented Bonnie. You can check out her card and the rest of the cards from the DT here
We are sponsored by StampArt Designs this week and the winner will get 5 free digis!!

I will also enter this into the 'faux or real stitching' challenge at CASon Sunday

Here is Joni's card that inspired me:


Enjoy this challenge!



22 comments:

  1. So purty!!! Love this :) Those leaves are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome. I absolutely love the faux stitching Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful !! I like the faux stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you masked and then stitched. Very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandie. Love your card, love the technique ... and your added splash of unexpected colour. Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever to turn the inspiration photo into a one layer card - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you created dimension and depth by masking, Sandie ... what a fabulous take on Joni's inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever masking, Sandie! You've got so much dimension depth with the two shades of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, I love your clean, simple take of Joni's card. The colours and faux stitching are just great. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying to do a bit of catching up while on holiday. Having a great time, but I'm also looking forward to get back to my craft room:)
    Love the effect if the stamping technique you've used for this card. I'm impressed by how many ways you can use the same stamp set! The stitched panel is a really nice touch, a great case version!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Love the colours you've used & the faux stitching. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Colours, leaf images, faux stitching, masking (I'm such a klutz with masking so I especially marvel at what others - like you - do so beautifully with this technique) make for one amazing card. Fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your CAS version of Joni's beautiful card, Sandie! Such pretty colors and lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stamping and masking, Sandie! The color combo is simply gorgeous and it's great how you created dimension on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colours and that little railroad like border is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely CASE Sandie. Love your choice of colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the CASE Challenge! The stitched border is a fun idea and the purples look great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous stamping Sandie!!! Love the stitches :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Love the faux stitching detail.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - nice job Sandie! LOVE the colors and you faux stitching. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Truly stunning Sandie...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

//