Monday 26 March 2012

April Showers!

Now spring is really here. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the flowers are blooming. The colours of Spring are all around us.

But don't forget that 'April Showers' will always surprise us so don't forget to carry your umbrella so nothing will stop you from singing and dancing as the 'raindrops keep falling on your head' (I know corny but I hope it made you smile!!)

And to celebrate Spring I have made the 'April' topper for our kitchen calendar. Full of cheerful spring colours.


Gosh I thought you could see the sentiment from the photo but it doesn't seem to have come out so well......so it says 'Raindrops keep falling on my head'.

I am hoping these bright colours will make me smile everyday of April!
This umbrella digi image is from Anji's Antics.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryls 'think Spring'
Creative Stamp Friends -Spring
crafts and me Spring colours







3 comments:

  1. Oh, I always have my umbrella. :)
    This is a fabulous topper for your kitchen calendar. And you're right. . . .full of cheerful spring colors.
    Thanks for playing along in the SPRING challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright cheery design! We're getting spoiled without a lot of rain here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, Sandie. Love your creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. We have a new challenge tomorrow, so please stop back for the details and play along with us again. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete

//