Monday 2 July 2012

A CAS Christmas in July!

What you haven't finished your Christmas shopping!! Well hurry you only have 5 months left. Plus you have all those cards to make.....better get going!
Nope I haven't started either......however today I did make a Xmas card, the first one of the year. My cousin Lynn inspired me to get going on the Xmas cards as last week she dedicated a whole week to Xmas cards (she was showing off really.......or rather showing us up for not being quite so organised!!). You can see a collection of Lynn's card's here

I decided to use the 2 circle theme on Cas-ual Fridays as a starting point and this is what I came up with using a button and a gem as my circles:



I have again used the linen impression plate but this time layered it on houndstooth card. I cut out and coloured some holly and used a red button from my stash for berries. A little round black gem was all I needed for my second circle.

So hurry, hurry I hear those sleigh bell's ringing and I can see santa filling your stockings BUT you still haven't been Xmas crafting....santa is not happy!!

I am going to be extra Christmassy and enter this into the 'Christmas in July' challenges at lolli popcrafts and hooked on craft

Have a happy Monday x

3 comments:

  1. Sandie, Sandie, Sandie, I adore the houndstooth background and the font on the sentiment...fabulous!! Thanks for the shout out too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The houndstooth is great! I'm really loving houndstooth these days too. Lovely card Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I really like your fabby creation. Great Job!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!!
    Sony -- DT

    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

//