Saturday 23 March 2013

Inkspirational End of Week Encouragement.

Happy Saturday my friends,

Today I am here with my card to hopefully encourage you to enter our challenge this week at Inkspirational.
This week we are asking you to case this card by one of my favourite crafters Nancy,



I loved the angular look of this card with the pretty dress frame in the corner. Plus the strong maroon colour combined with the bright white card stock. I took these elements as my inspiration and came up with this:


All the stamps are from PTI and I have used the linen impression plate to add a bit of texture and soften the bold and angular feel to my card. I do love how this turned out and hope you do too! 

And this month we have the Inspired by Stamping are offering our monthly winner $20 gift card.

So what does Nancy's card inspire you to make?? Our DT have some fabulous projects so visit our blog here and see what they have come up with.

Happy crafting x

9 comments:

  1. oh this is fabulous! i love the stunning dress form Sandie....and it stands so beautiful on it's own. CAS yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress form! I love that one as well as your amazing CAS card! Best wishes my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Sandie! I like the black and white, I like the hidden sentiment, and I really like the extra pop out layer. Wonderful job here and get well soon!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card. A fabulous take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This combination of black and white layers is really effective. Love this CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandie
    Thinking of you as I know you might not see these commnets for a while. I love the way you've layered this.Very striking.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!
    Greetings from Belgrade :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and stylish! The layers add that little bit extra without making the card too busy. I love it

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly CAS! Love it, Sandie!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

//