Saturday 22 November 2014

Inkspirational #70

This week at Inkspirational we have a new challenge for you chosen by the fun and creative Kim. Kim is asking us all to create:

 A Christmas card with the optional twist of no red or green

If you twist with is you have chance of winning some prizes chosen by random (check the bottom of my post for details)


As most of you know I love using non traditional colours for Christmas and this time went with blue and pink glitter card to die cut my bauble. The pink glitter card was a pressie from DT member and very dear friend Nonni-straight after opening my goodie bag from Nonni I got the idea for this card-so thank you Nonni for the inspiration. I have stamped  the holiday song as my string and one single bauble then layered up each bauble to give lots of dimension.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Janet. You can check out her inspiring blog here.

Janet and our DT have made some very funky Christmas cards and you can check them out here

Our Prize:

If you use the twist of no red or green you will be entered into a random draw and win:

Uniko Studios £10 Gift Voucher plus this bag of wonderful crafty goodies....now we know you want to twist with us!

I will enter this into the Glitter challenge at Make My Monday



Uniko Studio

17 comments:

  1. I love those glittery ornaments! Great CAS design. Another wonderful card by wonderful you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how clever. I love how you've done the sentiments with the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sparkly baubles, and the song-stamp-string is such a special touch! SUch a pretty, inspired card!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking, Sandie ... those glittery ornaments are fabulous ... love how you did the strings with sentiments! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun and festive Christmas card...I love your brightly colored ornaments, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely ornaments on that colors Sandie...awesome idea and love again your CAS idea...simple but so lovely...

    Sandie would you mind to change your comment section to be POP UP..also while writing comment I still can look or peek at your lovely card...if not pop up I must scroll down or up to see again your card...I would comment from the heart (its me :) LOL) and happy weekend Sandie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your die cut ornaments look stunning, Sandie! Love the bright colours and string sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout - I love the stamped 'strings' , I love the way the blue bauble comes of the card. And glittery too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is marvelous, Sandie! I love the bold nontraditional colors and using text as your bauble strings is pure genius!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such brilliant ideas! Just love using the words for the string, thats brilliant and love the bright blue with the pink. So gorgeous and definitely encourages me to get cracking and join in this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very unique and love the strings thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great ornament die! They look fantastic and I like the placement for the sentiment. Great bold color choice as well!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  13. You rock untraditional colored Christmas designs, Sandie! Love your idea of using sentiments as strings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun, I like how u replaced the string with the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really beautiful shapes and colours! Don't know why, but it feels like a gauys-cart... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool idea with the strings for the baubles, very unique! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a clever idea to use words for stings! Brilliant!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete

//