Saturday 28 March 2015

Inkspiratonal #79

A very Happy Weekend to you all,

It is time for a new challenge at Inkspirational and this week we have a colour challenge for you and we are going with 'Neon'

Many of you know I like to be organised and often have my DT cards prepared ahead of time. However when I saw this challenge I thought it would be an easy one for me and would leave it until the last minute. What a silly idea, creating under pressure is just not how I roll!
I only have 2 neon inks and these were going to be used for sure and it wasn't until I saw the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch that an idea come to me.
I will enter this into the jon in and win at winnie and walter

I went with my fav splash stamp and created a card that is very true to my own style-I feel it is a good idea to go with what you love best when you are under pressure!



You know what, this was a last minute make but I love it and it is the first time I used by new Winnie and Walter Big Bold Sentiment set. That means it is going to be entered into Darnell's NBUS

Our Guest Designer will be known by many of you as she is on a number of design teams and is one of the most creative crafters I know-Michelle. Her blog I card Everyone is well with a browse!

And our DT have all made some neon delights for you, check them out here and then get stamping x

          








16 comments:

  1. I'm with you...I have a hard time creating under pressure! Love the end result of your card. Touch of grunge and purple = a Sandie fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie... this is fabulous, and so YOU! I was quite nervous when Marina told me the challenge was NEON! I am so afraid of color as is obvious if you look at my gallery of greys! Loved playing cards in your circle this week - how fun!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually create under pressure because I'm woefully disorganized, and my results are nowhere near as successful as yours, especially this neon delight here. The inksplat stamps are a wonderful pairing with your new W&W sentiment! Innovative and inspiring!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Neon Sandie! The bright colors look good against white and not too overpowering. The splatter and the dots were a great way to add more color.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Sandie! I love that splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright Neon colours Sandie and of course your card is beautifully cas:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Idea with your only two neon Color ...love the bright purple celebrate sentiment against neon blue..clever sollution sweety..I sure want to join neon challenge and I love that sketch too....big hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colours and the grungy look! (Have you tried to make splatters with distress stain? it is messier, but you get a different splatter every time...) Hope you will see some sun today; here it looks like a day to stay in and stamp....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Sandie! The splatters kind of remind me of fireworks. :-). Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant, Sandie ... such fab bright colours ... love that splatter image, it's perfect with the celebratory sentiment! You could link this up to W&W's ongoing Join In To Win challenge (link below), if you wanted! Anita :)

    http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/p/join-in-and-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you didn't crack under the pressure, this card turned out really cool! I don't think I've got any neon colors in my stash, perhaps one of the embossing powders could pass for it, will have to look...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny, I'm the complete opposite. If I make my cards too far in advance, I tend to mull them over and sometimes change my mind. If I do it close to the closing date, then that's it, it's done and gone. Love the colours you used on this card, fabulously bright against the white. I have some Neon stamp pads that I never use, so this will be the perfect chance to get them out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was amusing, Sandie! And a great tip about not waiting until the last minute, although I have to say, your last-minute card is spot-on for all the challenges and a wonderful inspiration for the Ink challenge! You stuck with what you love and it just happens to be what I love, too! CASlicious and QACAS! And, in this case, exploding CASliciousness!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how FUN is this card! I love your splatters and sentiment, and your neon color combo is amazing! Awesome card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete

//