Tuesday 19 December 2017

My Last Christmas Card!

Hi All

Today I have my last Christmas card for 2017!

It is for my husband and I have been thinking for ages what to make for him but a few challenges helped me with this.

Here it is:


I went with the 'Dreaming of a White Christmas' at CAS-ual Fridays. I love white on white cards and using texture is the key to this I think. 

I used the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch for my layout.

The sentiment and tag die are both from CAS-ual Fridays. The heart die is cut from sparkle fun foam.

I will also enter this into the 'sparkle' challenge at Addicted to CAS

Enjoy your day x

        

8 comments:

  1. Sparkle fun foam? that's anew one on me...bet it is fabulous in real life. love your card being a fan of white on white. very unusual and well thought out. Hope hubby likes it! Happy Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Sandie ... this is stunning! That subtle background texture is positively luscious ... and the sparkly shimmery dimensional heart is beyond gorgeous ... I love it (as Callum will!). Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Sandie! It's a stunner in white!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Callum is going to absolutely love this Sandie. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Sandie! And you're oh so right about texture adding a ton to the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply sweet card...love that wonderful sentiment. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sparkly heart is gorgeous, Sandie! I love how you added texture to this card with embossing, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

//