Saturday 27 January 2018

Inkspirational #153

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational. It is our word prompt challenge and the word is:

Attachment. 

I made a Christmas decoration that was attached to my Christmas Tree last year.

Yes, it is not the best but I wanted to make a decoration myself-I had a go and yes I did hang it!!


I die cut this Uniko snowflake from glitter card and stuck it to a die cut circle and just added some ribbon.

Here it is on my tree:


It was fun to make this. Although not my best work, I thought it suited our word and sometimes, why not share our 'not so good' projects!

I am sure the DT have done a better job than me-check them out here and then get inky!



9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this ornament, Sandie, I think it looks great! Very CAS and very stylish and the glitter card looks very festive. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea to do an ornament! It looks great all sparkly and festive!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Sandie, I love your ornament and the fabulous green glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. from Japan . Thank Thank you as always nice newsletter.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! really pretty and looks great in green glitter. It's always a nice change to see non-card projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think this one is so festive! In the tree the glitters are so great... Enjoy the sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've underestimated yourself, Sandie... looks fab to me! what a fun cue word! hmmm...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I ever seen you blog anything but a card? I can't remember, so what a surprise to see you show your own made ornament, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apologies for my late response; I headed to mom's on Jan. 19th, on a 'working' visit to mark diploma exams and arrived home yesterday. Long days...bleary eyes...but the after-hours time with my mom, niece and nephew: priceless! I think your shimmery snowflake is absolutely lovely, Sandie - and a wonderful interpretation of the theme! No more underestimating yourself; your creativity is always marvelous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

//