Wednesday 11 July 2018

Christmas in July!

Hi There,

Popping in with a CAS card for the Christmas challenge at AAA cards

This card was inspired by DT member Maaike with this card. Her card reminded me I have this stamp. I had to think hard on how to CASE her card so it wasn't a complete copy and think I got there-Thanks Maarike for the inspiration.


I used delicata ink to stamp my reindeer onto this pretty frame. The background card was used as I thought it had a woody feel to it. Just added a few gold enamel dots and a sentiment-both from the sponsors of this challenge Happy Little Stampers.

Enjoy your day.


10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Sandie, that reindeer is stunning! Such a gorgeous card! I love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great case and i love the wood color too. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a stunning stag and your card is a great CASE of Maaike’s. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real stylish card! Love that reindeer :) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stylish and majestic, Sandie ... calm, serene and oh so handsome! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reindeer stamp is awesome! And I like the shape you used for the white panel. You could easily change this sentiment on this design to make a male bday card or father's day card. Fab!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, great call going for the soft colored ink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the clean look! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

//