Thursday 24 January 2019

AAA and CASology!

Hi All

If you follow my blog regularly, you might want to sit down!!

I have a card for you today where I have used masking, cute images and colouring....yep, I really have!

Here goes....giggling allowed!!


I know, unusual for me but it was fun to make an does make me smile!

It was inspired by the challenge 'smile' at CASology and the 'use a third and optional masking' at AAA-I masked each of the guards.

I had this My Favorite Things set sat on my desk as I just got it as a gift from my crafty friend Lisa and saw the sentiment and 'pop' the idea for this card came to me!!

I sure hope it made you smile...even if it was at me trying to mask and colour!!

Enjoy your day x

    



12 comments:

  1. Makes me smile too!
    And great stamping! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chortle chortle, Sandie ... this is so much fun ... and yep, definitely has me smiling (and chuckling!)! These guys go brilliantly with your blog header! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Sandie, fabulous image and great masking xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the spotlight coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the techniques are not typical but the London guards are so totally you! Such a fabulous and fun card. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you in our gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing you color, Sandie. And, this is so adorable. I remember those unsmiling guards. Love that this one is smiling. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! There’s coloring! This design is uber cute, Sandie. And you picked the perfect spots for your dots too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond adorable Sandie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun design, Sandie! So cute and this totally makes me smile! :)
    Thank you for joining us again over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy Wow, girl. You should do this sort of thing more often. I LOVE this card. I need to know the name of this stamp set! You really rocked the whole masking and colouring in thing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

//