Thursday 4 April 2019

Let Your Light Shine!

Hi All

Popping in with a card I made super quick-my kind of card!


A one layer 'stamp and go' card that took me 6 mins and 20 secs to make....and a minute of that was deciding where to put the sparkle enamel dots!

Being fair to myself though and all CAS card makers.....I did think about the design a lot before I actually made it. I nearly always do this....ideas linger until I think I know what to do and then.....off I go to make it!

All the products are from Concord and 9th.

I was making this for the AAA Card challenge-make in minutes with optional twist of embossing folder-I decided to use linen textured embossed card rather than actually embossing the card myself.

And I used delicta silver ink as if you want the embossed shine without having the time to heat emboss-this is the perfect ink..still looks shiny IRL

I anm sure you guessed I got the inspiration for this from challenge at Less is More-shine the light!

And I will also enter this into Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge-One Layer

This was such a fun card to make and made me remember why I love making 'stamp and go' cards!

Have a fun day x

       

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous and perfect CAS one layer card Sandie and the clipped corner is just the right finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS to perfection, Sandie ! And what a delicious combo of challenges. You definitely let your light shine with this amazing card. Love all that blank space. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly crisp, CAS and delicious, Sandie ... love those shimmery dots! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cheerfull card, even in the little colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thought this challenge idea might appeal to you! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS card and I loved the way you overlapped the sentiment on the image. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS card. Great design and perfectly matched sentiment.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS CAS.
    hugs,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

//