Friday 31 May 2019

I miss you!

Hi All

My hubby goes away tomorrow to India for work. Last time he met my blogging friend Ishani-you can see a picture of them meeting here on Instagram!

I wanted to make him a few cards to open sometime while he his away.
When he went away another before I made him a few and asked him which one he liked best and it was one where I had used these unicorn images from Funky Fossil Designs-so they had to be used again!  Funky Fossil Designs have a set of new stamps out tomorrow-so don't forget to pop on over there!

And here is my card-totally inspired by the photo at Fusion


I adore this image!
Hope he like likes it too-I sure will miss him 
Enjoy the rest of the day and the weekend ahead x

Fusion-Rainbow birds-yes mine aren't birds but how similar is this image to the one in the photo and the colours are all based on the ones in the photo-used the blue as the background as thought that might be better than pink for him!
Day of the Month-Rhino Day-yes no Rhino but we are allowed to use chubby unicorns!

     Our logo to take away!  / Our logo to take away!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie, glad you played along! Would have been a pity to not have those adorable chubby unicorns in our gallery! Rhinos are just like unicorns anyhow (just fatter....) India - how exciting. I would love to go there some day. Lets just hope he doesn't catch one of those stomach bugs.... Thank you so much for playing along with us at DOTMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. what a cute card that is.. and so sweet of you to make them for his trip. I was reading Cornelia's comment..and lol! His immunity must be very good, he told me they went out to eat in the first few days when he was here, last time. That's too brave but touchwood 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, but cute in a way fitting for a man:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chubby unicorn miss you card is fabulous, Sandie! Big hugs to you as you will miss your hubby so much. Thank you for sharing the photo of him with Ishani. He looks just like the sweetie I imagined him to be!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, rhinos are like unicorns, just a little fatter! Haha
    What a lovely idea to put some cards into your hubby's suitcase...
    Thank you so much for joining us at DotMCC!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Sandie ... these cute chubby unicorns are a great stand-in for the rhino!! Hope you're doing ok while Callum is away. Was looking forward to putting a face to his name, but only Ishani's cards come up for me when I click on the link. Probably something to do with me not being on Instagram!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//