Sunday 22 December 2019

Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah!

Today is the Jewish Festival of Hanukkah. This starts tonight and is celebrated to 8 nights.

I made these cards for a few of my Jewish Card Making Friends-this year I have been trying to send cards to my crafty friends for their main Festivals rather than Christmas.

The colours of Hanukkah are blue and silver (a much lighter blue really!)

Learn more about this Festival here

Here are 2 of the cards I made:



I used the stamp set Chanukah and the die is from STAMPlorations.

I simply silver embossed the stamps onto the dies. Popped them up and added some enamel dots.

Happy Hanukkah

Enjoy x


6 comments:

  1. How lovely of you to take into consideration the main events of your blogging buddies. These are beautiful sentiment only designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its wonderful card!
    🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark blue...let's the text pop and looks so warm! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and striking, Sandie ... the shimmer of the silver is fabulous with the navy! Wishing you a blessed Christmas! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards for your friends, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is even prettier in person. A real stunner, and so thoughtful on your part to make and send a Chanukah card.

    ReplyDelete

//