Wednesday 27 May 2020

Enjoy!

Hi All

I have had the idea for this card in my head since seeing To Bee or Not To Bee Blog Hop on Milka's blog-there she tells us all about how important Bees are to our environment-find out more here.

I was waiting for a colour scheme I liked to make it-thanks to Cupcake Inspirations that came along!

I was going to make this a one layer card but decided to go with the sketch at Paper Players.

Here is what I came up with:



The stamps are from 2 different Funky Fossils sets.

I think this sentiment is so perfect for so many occasions-but this one is off for a Birthday to a friend who loves pink!

Have a fun day x
Cupcake Inspirations-the card for the label is cream.

      

13 comments:

  1. LOVE that you used this colour scheme for your bee card Sandie! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....I just love this! A pink bee!! I made a card for that color challenge, so you know I love it! Thanks for sharing this and playing with my sketch this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I never would have thought about a pink bee, but it is great! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold, yet soft -- lovely card with your bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore pink & black together--delightful card for your friend's birthday, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous pinkalicious birthday card for your friend. Thanks for playing along with this months challenge at AAA birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tiny pink bee is just so sweet, Sandie ... perfect with the little things sentiment ... love your use of the colour palette! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute CAS card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty in pink! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. I love the solid black, it works so well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour combo! Very stylish card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, and I love how you used that beautiful color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

//