Monday 6 July 2020

Twinkle Brightly!

Hi All

I have not crafted now for weeks and today I saw the challenge at AAA-make a card in a few minutes with the option of Christmas.
This type of challenge is one of my favourites and although mojo is really hiding I knew this challenge is the type I can do without much mojo!

And I actually love what I made:


This was actually meant to be a one layer as I like to make a few designs each year that I know I make on mass as the year goes on.

However I stamped the wrong end of the one layer and upside down....so quickly cut the white card and mounted it onto red card but the design for the one layer is there!

So this actually took about 5 mins of stamping and assembling and adding the gem. If I hadn't stamped it upside own first time, it would have been less than 2 mins!

The longest part was looking through my stamps to find the sentiment I wanted!! They are from Verve-no longer in business...so sad x

Let's hope this gets my mojo started!

Thank you for all those you have still been visiting me and I will hopefully be back soon to visit you but I am afraid health and life have stunted my mojo!

IG has also been neglected but I will be back there soon to visit you all!

Hugs xx




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, love the tiny gem on the star a brilliant finishing touch. For me it is not making the card that takes the time but coming up with the idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very much to me like you've gotten your mojo back. This is such a pretty card and very "Sandie".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, fast card, Sandie! Good save too...
    Take card, and we'll happily await your healthy return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! The pops of red are such a stylish way to enhance this beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you, so CAS, so perfect, Sandie ... love that single bling! Thinking of you ... hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautifully CAS card Sandie - so eye catching! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very stylish and minimal, just like we like them at AAA Cards, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete

//