Tuesday 7 September 2021

CASology #395

 Hi All

A new challenge at CASology

And our cue word is 'One'

Here is my take:

I went for my fav 'one' layer card!

But there are so many ways you can interpret this word and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

The flower stamp is from Funky Fossil Designs and the sentiment from STAMPlorations

Pop on over to CASology and take a look at what our Design Team and Guest Designer have made to inspire you.

Enjoy!


I will enter this into:















8 comments:

  1. Stunning Sandie!! I just love this clever design!! take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One layer and FANTASTIC! Love the graphic florals -- perfect to draw your attention in quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! Love it Sandie! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is gorgeous Sandie! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Sandie! Love the striking black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sure know how to make a clean, one layer design look striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card Sandie! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandie hope all is well with you. Love your card and it never even crossed my mind to do a one layer card and yours is magnificent. I love the flower graphics on this,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

//