Friday 5 November 2021

Time Out-Precious!

Hi All

Been a while since I have been crafty but I needed a card for my Mum and Dad's 59th Wedding Anniversary so got to it!

My craft buddy Anushree makes some super gifts and she made one for my Mum and Dad-have a look below and I based my card on this. You can see Anushree's super collection of gifts here

As you can see I got the woodgrain in using an embossing plate and the gold in by gold embossing some splatter stamps then layered up with the die cuts. I really love the card and was so pleased I did after so long not crafting!

Here is Anushree's super gift:


I am popping this off to Time Out-cue word-Precious...nothing more precious than 'love'-they also have a DT call, check it out.

Have a good day x










6 comments:

  1. You've done it again Sandie!! This is gorgeous! Love the colour and the touches of gold are perfect!!! I think I'll put this one on my CAS list! Look after yourself!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, and it represents the wonderful gift perfectly -- such sweet sentiment and LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful card is a perfect accompaniment to that wonderful gift for your mum and dad, Sandie! Congratulations to them on 59 years! I love the color and the woodgrain design with the gold trim! Hots of hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Sandie. I love the woodgrain texture and the beautiful gold accents. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out. So nice to see you here with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really stunning card Sandie! I love the tone on tone look and the colour you chose is gorgeous, especially with those touches of gold. Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. this is absolutely stunning, Sandie. Love the way you were inspired by the gift. The gold splatters look so artsy on this color. So glad to see you join us at Time out. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

//