Monday 27 December 2021

Time Out and Crafty Friends Inspire!

 Hi All

Hope you had a very peaceful Christmas.

I actually made some cards yesterday and am hoping this is a good sign that my mojo is returning!

As soon as I saw the challenge at Time Out-Inspiration I knew what I wanted to make!

I had seen a card by Hanniele back in June and asked her if I could CASE it and she kindly said yes! Have a peak at her card here-normally I would have made the card a one layer as well but wanted to choose the option at Time Out and add layers....to shock the DT!!

Here is my version:


I have always loved cream and white in card making and yellow just seemed fun to brighten up a dull Winter's day. I placed the sentiment to tuck in the curve of the yellow swirl.
I enjoyed making this and a huge thank you to Hanniele for inspiring me!

Have a fun day!





5 comments:

  1. A beautiful case Sandie! Love love the color combination!
    Thanks for your kind words and for the link to my blog. So good to know that I inspired you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a great inspiration, and a great inspirer! Your version is wonderful, and I do love the bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect CASE card Sandie!! Beautifully inspiring words and simple stamping says it all. Stay safe and happy 2022. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sandie - love seeing you in the TO gallery! What a great CAS card with a pop of color. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verry rare to see you use more than one layer! So yeh shocked a bit... The card is a beauty! It is great to see you at the TIME OUT gallery; thank you for doing that with the card that hopefully will get your mojo going! Hugs and stay safe! Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//