Sunday 6 February 2022

Uniko's 10th Birthday Celebration!-Guest Designer!

 Hi All

Uniko is having a huge holiday bash for their 10th Birthday and they are inviting all ex-DT members to come along and join in....and I was on the DT for quite a long time, so here I am.

Bev gave us the challenge of CASEing one the cards we had made using her products-fun idea!

Here is the card I made:


Here I used the stamp set Happy Succulents


And it is a CASE of this card:


In my CASE, I used stamping only and stamped at the top plus this time added a sentiment but kept the enamel dots and the glitter strip. I loved how it turned out.

You have to go and check out all the fun over at the Uniko Blog
and join in! You can see all my cards on the blog here

Happy 10th Birthday Bev and thank you for asking me to join in the fun!
Enjoy!







12 comments:

  1. Beautiful CASE Sandie. Thanks so much for joining in with Uniko's 10th birthday fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little strip of glitter really makes for a beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look great! Love the flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the original and the new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are really wonderful, Sandie. CASing yourself is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow can't decide which I like more, actually I am always excited about seeing the Gerbera as it's my favourite from Uniko but I also love the way you did the second with that wonderful green. Love them both. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pair of cards, Sandie! I like the new as well as the old! The green shimmery paper is lovely as can be. Thanks for linking up at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I love the look of the clean stamped image, and that shiny glitter strip. That bit of shine makes the card somehow special. Lovely CASE-ing, Sandie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pair of sweet cards! Love all the wonderful green on your first card, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright green on white, with that strip of sparkle at the bottom. Great CASe of your prior card, both of them are beauties! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was absolutely thrilled to see you CASEing yourself as a Uniko Brand Ambassador allumni Sandie! I loved the original card but you have outdone yourself with your beautiful CASE! Love the sparkle and shine and, as this fortnight's guest DT it's great to see you joining in at Seize the Birthday :) Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

//