Saturday 25 February 2023

Party Time!

 Hi All

I had a little play with some stash to enter a few challenges and made this CAS card:


It was really hard to get a good photo of this card so I had to stick with this one!

I used a few challenges to inspire this challenge:
AAA Cards-Circles-my die is a circle and look at all those circles on the paper!
CAS Colour and Sketches-Sketch-the perfect sketch for so many cards.
Inkspirational-Pia's choice-Faux stitiching-my rectangle die is faux stitching-so pleased they allowed this in, as I sure can't stitch!

Great to make a card. They are few and far between at the moment but when inspiration its-I make!

Have a good day x











9 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Sandie! Love the couple dancing & the perfect CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art deco black and white party design, Sandie! It's always good to see that you've had some crafty time! Sending huuuuuge hugs! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the art deco vibe and the simple black and white palette! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! I love the elegant black-and-white design. Those dancers look like they're going to jump out of the card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, with the swinging duo who are having a GREAT time at their party! Fun card, Sandie, and it's great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one; great movement! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Sandie! Those dancers sure look like they're enjoying that party!! I love the black and white design, it's so beautifully elegant. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CC&S :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandie this is such a great card - I love the monochrome design, it adds to the chic, elegant feel of your dancers and graphic border too. Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card Sandie. Great way to support the circle element with those dancers. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

//