Thursday 16 February 2012

Happy Anniverasry

My card today is for my sister-in-law, Lisa, she wanted an Anniversary card for her sister. And here is what I came up with:


I loved making this as I felt I hadn't done a really 'cas' CAS card for a while-if you know what I mean!
It was the colour on the challenges at  The Play Date Cafe and die cuttin divas (who doesn't love 'hot pink') that inspired me. Plus the card on Lynn's blog today inspired me to do a CAS card myself.
And I got to use my Big Shot to make the die cut heart-actually made from the lining of some slipper socks......waste not, want not!! The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I will be entering this into the following challenges;
Die Cuttin Divas
The Play Date Cafe
charisma cardz
digital Tuesday challenge




I

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie,

    Simple and clean card as I like. Beautiful combo of colors. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Lovely CAS card! I'm sure Lisa will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly elegant CAS card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CAS! Very nice! Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week hope to see you next week too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, great colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made from slipper socks?! Now I have seen it all! (and I love it!) Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Cafe - your CAS design is perfect with our hot pink "splash".

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that you're using what you have! I'm totally down with that! And your card is a hot pink splash to a T! LOVE! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a perfect splash of pink, love that vibrant pink you've chosen too. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a really sweet card! thanks for joining in our Anniversary challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

//