Saturday 9 November 2013

Inkspirational #43

Happy Saturday crafting chums,

At Inkspirational this week we have a 'White on White' challenge. And we are very pleased that for this challenge we have the super talented Pia joining us as our Guest Designer. Pia has supported Inkspirational right from the start and entered nearly all our challenges and won quite a few! I really love her cards and am amazed at how she can adapt to so many different card making styles from vintage to CAS. I urge you to pop by her blog and prepare to be blown away! Pia will be with us for a few challenges then the top pick of this challenge will have the chance to be our Guest Designer for our Christmas challenge on the 21st December!

And here is my CAS white on white card for you:

(hover over the image and click on the pin to save to pinterest)

I think for White on White cards you need lots of texture and for my CAS style I thought a good way to do this would be to die cut some white felt I found in my stash. My much loved PTI linen impression plate seemed ideal to add a little more subtle texture. I had to play around with sentiments and finally opted for this one from Fresh Squeezed Stamps

We are still running our prize draw to win all these fabulous goodies-every time you enter you will be added to the draw!


Our DT have some great White on white projects to inspire you-take a look here.
Happy Stamping x

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! A fun idea to use felt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love white on white, Sandie, so of course I love this! Fabulous texture and dimension! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one lucky girl. I have this beautiful card sitting on my mantel. It is absolutely stunning in pictures and real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for those kind words, Sandie! To me you're the queen of CAS and I was really looking forward to see what you would be able to create for this WoW challenge. And I sure wasn't disappointed! This design with clouds is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sandie! I like how you have the raised panel and the texture on the clouds is great!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That linen impressions plate looks great. Wonderful use of felt to create some clouds. Great ideas for a great card.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Welcome back linen plate! Love the cloud detail. So perfectly CAS, my friend!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I'm still salivating over that linen impression plate...hehe. Those white, felt clouds are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those fluffy clouds Sandie - wish that was my idea! Such a perfect card. Marina
    PS Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you have created the clouds Sandie. A fabulous white on white CAS card. Love it. Meighan

    ReplyDelete

//