Friday 1 November 2013

Nonni's Christmas Card Challenge #2

Its time for Nonni's 2nd Christmas card challenge and this time we want you to:


'Use Your Stash and Scraps'

Time to hunt through that box of scraps and stash, that gets bigger every day! I decided to stay really true to the challenge and get out a box of cards that I keep-ones that people have given me that have not been hand made! I keep cards that I think have bits on them that I might be able to re-cycle one day! It rarely happens but Nonni's challenge gave me the opportunity to do it. I would urge you to do this as I had so much fun.






Everything (even the gems) are taken from other cards. It is only the sentiment that is not and this was used as it is from Stamplorations who are sponsoring this challenge. 

I am hoping that this shows you that if you only have a few craft items you can still create!

Nonni's DT have come up with some great cards for this challenge, take a look here.  Then get out that box of stash and start cutting!!
You have until Santa visits on Christmas Eve to join in the fun. Have fun x

13 comments:

  1. I love the background. The subtle stripes are a gorgeous back drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling, Sandie! I love the pastel colors in this and the little scene that you've created. The stripes can be the aurea borealis' of this Christmas card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this card. I love the colours and how you have recycled all those goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Sandie :) so very pretty, I love the graphic n colorful look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sandie ... that's amazing recycling ... I adore that striped background with the white ... and of course all that lovely bling! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandie. This is a WOW card ... love the non-traditional colors of the striped background paper - so beautiful!! Gorgeous snowy hill and tree ... and your gems are the perfect finishing touches. You've raised the bar of the scrap challenge by including recycling in the mix - great job! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks fabulous, Sandie! It's very different from your usual style, and I like your idea of pulling bits and pieces from cards to make your own hand made one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Sandie! I love the colours and the single tree looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card. Sandie. Certainly not your usual style, but you've rocked it. Well done, my friend!
    hugs Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your scrap box is a treasure trove! Love this little tree and all the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is stunning Sandie! Love the layout and non-traditional colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is truly gorgeous! Love the hue from the stripey paper! Recycling is BEST! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

//