Saturday 8 December 2018

Hello from London!

Hello all from London and me!

Felt good to make a card not for Christmas!


For the challenges:

CASology-North....London is in the Northern Hemisphere.....had no idea for a card for this challenge and then pop-this idea came to me in a flash!

CAS(E) this Sketch-my lay out is based on the sketch.

Die from STAMPlorations and stamp from Clearly Besotted Stamps

I will also enter this into:

The Library Challenge-based on the book 'From Time to Time'-cover inspired.

       
Have a good day x

10 comments:

  1. Love this card!!! You know I love a good skyline just like you, and this is such a pretty and clever take on our CASology challenge. Very fun way to do the word die cut, with 3 colors. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool design, Sandie! Great take on the cue word and a really graphic style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous... even though you must have meant to say 'ello!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever, Sandie ... and cool ... love how you've shadowed the sentiment through the cityscape! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie, this is an awesome card design and a great take on CASology challenge. I do feel too that I need a break from Christmas cards. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's were I am lookimg out for...,but have just a few to make'the others are finished and out of the house... And I found 2 enveloppes on my doormat :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - great cityscape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh love the way you did the Hello. Yes, the cityscape is perfect for the challenge.Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fresh with the coral pink shadow effect and dots, just the little pop up color needed to make this black and white card look extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete

//