Thursday 20 December 2018

Time Out #125

Hi All

Our last challenge of 2018 at Time Out.
Thank you all for supporting us this year. I have loved seeing all you amazing designs and visiting your blogs has been a joy.

It is our 'Inspired by Words' challenge and here are the words:



You can use any, a few or all the words to inspire you.

Here is what I created:


I went with all the words! Don't all our Families, Friends and Life deserve love!!

Using our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations and I have used their stamp All the Love in the World

The heart stamps are from The Ton Stamps

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Michele. I have followed Michele for a long time and adore her style of card making. Check out her blog here and I just know you will become a fan too! I am over the moon she is joining us as our Guest Designer.

Michele and our super Design Team have all made fab cards to inspire you. Take a look here

I hope you all have a wonderful time over the next few weeks and can manage to sneak in some crafting along the way to join us!

Enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. Such a clever take!! Love the pop of yellow love! It brings joy to the receiver!! Love it sandie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! And a beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s beautiful in gold and black. This card works not only for valentine’s but any occasion in general.
    Wishing you happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, indeed, Sandie, we all deserve love and what a world it would be if everyone got that love! Speaking of love, I love your OLC design! 🎄Happy Christmas and Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely wonderful, my dear friend... I love the black and yellow combo and your design is fabulous. Sending my love to YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this interpretation of our challenge, hon. Very fun design with the different styles of hearts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card - such a perfect way to showcase your sentiment and that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've made that fabulous sentiment the star of the show, Sandie ... it's beautifully complemented by those yummy, buttery yellow hearts ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//