Saturday 15 June 2019

Inkspirational #189

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Inkapirational and this time our word prompt is:

Garden
Here is my take:


I used a previously made watercolour background and just placed this butterfly die-given to me in one of the crafty goodies gifts my dear friend Joyce sent me....she sends me so many beautiful packages all full of the most wonderful crafting joys! Thank you Joyce for your kindness x 

I love purple and yellow together so added a few enamel dots to finish the card.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Milla-we are so happy she is joining us-check out her blog here and you will come back full of ideas! Welcome Milla x

Have fun x

I will enter this into:
AAA Birthday Challenge-use water colours




     Show and Share with Virginia (click HERE)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful water coloured background Sandie, a bit of a different look for you. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft graduation in the background is so beautiful! And I love the pop of yellow on the butterflies! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wc background is beautiful & just right for the black butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious background, Sandie ... lovely with that flutter of bright butterflies! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background; perfect for your flutter of butterflies! Gorgeous!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bold butterflies pop beautifully against your watercolored background. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I use watercolor paper I feel that my paper always wrinkles and buckles, but yours look smooth and even. Fabulous garden inspired colors that stand in beautiful contrast to the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pretty card. Butterflies are really popping up against that blended background

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and the yellow dots really draw the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that brusho background! The butterflies are amazing. I hope you are enjoying your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete

//