Saturday 7 September 2019

Inkspiational #195

Hi All

We have our word prompt at Inkspirational and this time the word is:

CROP

Here is what I made:


I took the word 'crop' to be harvesting grapes to make wine!!
Sentiment and bottle die from My Favorite Things

Yes, I know the sentiment is a bit blurry but I decided to leave it this way! Yes it wasn't meant to be like this but it amused me-isn't this the way you see things after 'barrels of wine'!!

All our DT have made amazing cards-pop on over to Inkspirational and have a look!

Enjoy your day

I will enter this into:

CASology-LOL-think barrels of wine will make you LOL and a little more!!


10 comments:

  1. Tee hee ... brilliant, Sandie ... such a fun idea to leave the sentiment as though it's being seen after a few glasses of good red! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever one:) fun take on the theme and for having the blurry sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blurry sentiment is a happy accident - LOL! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you see things this way after too many drinks...-never had to many in the time when I drank and not drinking alcohol for years now- , but I like your card! Enjoy the weekend and sending some sunshine your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL on your blurry sentiment. Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! What a funny idea to blur the sentiment for such a theme! A very fun card!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love happy accidents! Such a fun take on the challenge Sandie~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good take on both challenges. Fun idea to keep the blur too. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fun card and the sentiment part is absolutely correct... I am sure it's the effect of the wine 😉😉

    ReplyDelete

//