Saturday 12 October 2019

Folksy Christmas

Hi All

Popping in with a card I made for a few challenges:


I was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and the colours at color Throwdown-red, yellow and brown

I used a bauble stamp and sentiments from Funky Fossil Designs-Floksy Christmas. I stamped the baubles and then die cut the 'JOY' from Winnie and Walter. I die cut 'JOY' again in some brown fun foam and re-added the bauble-adding lots of sparkle to the 'JOY' but hard to see in this photo (London is rainy and dull!). The sentiments are also stamped in brown.

Another Xmas card done!

Enjoy your day x

I will enter this into:


   

4 comments:

  1. Great folksy card, Sandie! Love your "hidden" ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that this is stamped in brown! And looks good in those colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//